May 1, 2012

Entertainment Book - Sydney Greater West

Pros: Fantastic discounts, opportunities for charities/fund raising organisations selling the book, a large range of restaurants, attractions, hotels etc

Cons: Costs approx $65 - but is well worth it!

If you are like me and love a bargain you would love the Entertainment book. I have previously purchased the Sydney and the Canberra Entertainment book and have saved $$$ however this year I aim to save $$$$ using the Sydney Greater West Entertainment book.

Over the next 12 months I will be placing posts on the vouchers I use.

I purchased my book from the Social club at my work two and a half weeks ago, surprisingly there were vouchers for several wineries at the Hunter Valley which was were I was headed for the weekend.

I ended up visiting the Tamburlaine winery which produces organic wines. The voucher entitled me to 25% off the regular price of any cellar door wine purchase. My husband and I bought 1 red and 2 white wines, regrettably we should have bought more however we were told by the person who served us that we can keep the voucher for the next time we visit which was lovely! We definitely will go back as 1. The service was good and 2. The wine tasted fantastic.

Tamburaline Winery we will see you the next time we are in the Hunter!