June 24, 2012

The Block Live

I am so exhausted I have had an incredibly busy weekend, I feel like I didn't even have a weekend, I hate this feeling, it's like going on a holiday and needing a holiday from the holiday.

Yesterday I attended The Block Live at Sydney Olympic Park with some friends. The Block Live was okay, I was slightly disappointed as I thought there would be more stalls and displays. My favourite stalls were La Maison (furniture/homewares), Shack (furniture), Wall Candy Wallpaper and Unique Fire Pits.

Ezyline a portable pegless line was popular with my friends. At 12:15pm we watched the current contestants of The Block decorate a cubbyhouse.


 Sophie and Dale won the challenge, their cubby house, the blue one below had a beach theme.


I wasn't a fan of the red cubby house - Candy theme. I thought the green cubby house was perfect for boys and the yellow was perfect for girls, I was surprised that neither of them won, as I believe they were both quite good.