September 8, 2012

Weight watchers - Week 4!

Hello lovelies! Happy Saturday I hope you have a great weekend planned! This morning I attended my fourth Weight Watchers meeting, after nil loss last week this week I ensured I exercised at least three times throughout the week and tried to limit the naughty sugary foods which tempt me in the evening, my efforts were successful and I lost 1.1kg!

I am very happy however I have not reached my goal weight and have at least 1.5 - 2 months to go if I continue to loss weight in a healthy way!

Tonight I am off to the Outback Steak house for a friends birthday, I can't wait! Yes I will have to go into my extra points but in life you have to occasionally splurge. Have a great weekend!

Fizzy-pink-lemonade xo

My healthy breakfast, poached egg with mushroom and spinach on Italian bread = 4 Weight watchers points