October 16, 2012

Meze Me, Rouse Hill

Tucked away on a quiet street in Rouse Hill at the historic Mungarie home is a new cafe called Meze Me.

Meze Me is one of the newest cafes in Rouse Hill offering a range of dishes with a Middle Eastern/Moroccan/Mediterranean influence.

Located in a historic home the cafe has a homely feel and is very cosy. When I arrived to meet my family on Saturday night, the cafe was buzzing.

To start we shared the mixed Meze plate which contained the best falafel I have ever eaten, fried cauliflower, chicken, lamb balls, the freshest tabouli, baba ganoush, a variety of dips and bread.


For main I ordered the seafood tagine accompanied with couscous and a spicy sauce, it was delicious.

Seafood tagine
Lamb shank tagine

Despite being very busy the staff were very friendly and had time to explain the menu.

Overall I rate MezeMe 9/10, the food was fantastic, staff friendly and the prices were reasonable. If you are in the area I recommend you check it out however you may want to book as it seems to be quite popular!