November 17, 2012

The last 24 hours

Hello lovelies, I hope you are all having a great weekend! So far mine has been good. Last night I went to the city, first I caught up with a friend for a drink, our plan was to go to Palmer and Co a whisky bar just behind Establishment however when we arrived we were disappointed to see a line which didn't look too appealing in the rain, so we ended up popping into another bar.

Sliders and Schnitzel Baguette - Bar 100

After a drink and a chat I headed to Bar 100 (at The Rocks) for a friends birthday. It was great, the vodka was smooth, the sliders and schnitzel baguette were great and the music took me back to my early high school days with mid 90's hits.
My healthy breakfast

Today has been a typical Saturday meaning one word "busy", I didn't make it to my weight watchers meeting, feeling guilty I made sure I had a healthy breakfast consisting of museli, yoghurt and fruit. Unfortunately I wasn't so good and had lunch at Pancakes on the Rocks!

Later this afternoon I went to IKEA, I haven't been to IKEA since I was 10, I couldn't believe how many items they stock and the prices! I ended up buying various items including some Christmas presents. As I left I had to stop myself from buying a 50c ice-cream, how amazingly cheap!
 
 

For the past week I have been wanting to make a Christmas ornament I repinned on Pininterest. Tonight I finally got the chance make the ornament, unfortunately when I bought some buttons earlier this week I couldn't find the exact buttons, so my Christmas tree doesn't really look like a Christmas tree, haha, I think I may have another attempt and remove the green bead, stay tuned!



Fizzy-pink-lemonade xo