Have you got an excessive number of eggs in your fridge? Wanting a quick fairly healthy but satisfying snack than look no further than the below baked ham and egg recipe I received from a health conscious colleague of mine.
What you will need:
12 slices of ham
1/2 cup grated cheese
36 baby spinach leaves
6 small mushrooms
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Cut slices of ham into quarters, using a muffin tin form an outer shell of ham. I used 3 pieces.
3. Place 3 baby spinach leaves at the base of the ham shell. Top with sliced mushroom.
4. Crack one egg into each ham shell.
5. Top with grated cheese and garnish with parsley, salt and pepper.
6. Place in oven and bake for 15 min for a runny egg or 20-25min for a firmer yolk.
7. Remove from the muffin tin and if you wish serve with a side salad or on its own.