November 14, 2014

Coffee, Christmas decorations and plants

Yesterday Gabby and I had a mummy daughter date at Flower Power, Glenhaven.

Banana, raspberry and coconut bread with whipped butter

We started our date in the cafe, Cafe Belle Fleur where I ordered my usual coffee and a serve of banana, raspberry and coconut bread which Gabby loved.

View from the cafe
After a little play in the play area not really equipped for babies we headed to the homeware section.

With Christmas a few weeks away the area was well stocked with decorations.

Blue Christmas decorations

Starting from a low $1.99 I bought a few blue, pink and white decorations to add to my collection.

Pink peacock chair
Quickly glancing at the children's homeware section I feel in love with this retro peacock chair, perfect for a little princess!

Our last stop was the nursery outside where I picked up four medium sized hydrangeas at the bargain price of two for $14 and a small tomato plant for $1.



Hydrangeas and a small tomato plant