December 3, 2014

Rocky Road


Over the weekend we celebrated Gabby's first birthday by holding her a party.

Being a lover of sugar it was the perfect excuse to make lots of sweet treats which included mini mousses, Malteser slice, cupcakes, cake and my favourite the Rocky Road.


Wanting to stay clear of peanuts which aren't friendly to all I choose to fill my Rocky Road with Oreo biscuits, Starburst mixed berry lollies and marshmallows.


To begin I lined a large baking dish with grease proof paper. I than spread the marshmallows, lollies and crushed Oreo's throughout the dish.


In a stainless steal bowl over a pot of simmering water I melted three bags of Cadbury milk chocolate melts. I than poured the melted chocolate into the dish and placed it in the fridge to set.



To easy and yummy too!