May 8, 2015

#flashbackfriday #throwbacktravelthursday


Over the years I have been lucky enough to travel to a number of countries around the world. Looking back at some old photos recently I thought I would share some of my favourite shots.

Appropriately titled #flashbackfriday and #throwbacktravelthursday, similar to #throwbackthursday but for travel lovers, I'm sure you will see these shots appear overtime on my Instagram feed @fizzypinklemonade

So where and when were these photos taken?

1. Comino, Malta, 2010
2. Switzerland, 2007
3. Sofitel So Bangkok pool, Thailand, 2012
4. The Strip, Las Vegas, 2011
5. The Grand Canyon, USA, 2011
6. The Catacombs, Luxembourg, 2010
7. California Adventure World, USA, 2011
8. Honolulu, Hawaii, 2014

With each destination so different from the other and each photo holding an emotion and memory it's hard to pick a favourite.

Do you have an all time favourite travel destination?